‘Feminine power isn’t something we go out and acquire; it’s already within us. It’s something we become willing to experience.’
When you are powerful and feminine you give permission to others to be big, bold and beautiful.
The best way to increase your personal power and magnetism as a woman is to connect with your feminine essence.
When you embody this essence your personal presence increases and you become more grounded and present to yourself and to the world around you.
Many of us have consciously or unconsciously shut down our feminine essence because we receive negative messages about it, such as:
• we feel we can achieve more in male-dominated environments by adopting the masculine essence
• it feels unsafe and attracts unwanted attention
• it feels weaker and less authoritative than the masculine
• it’s politically incorrect to be feminine.
As a result, many of us struggle through life feeling out of touch with ourselves and our environment, and pushing to make things happen.
Join certified Art of Feminine Presence teacher Andia Cally for this powerful one-day workshop and explore your relationship with the feminine through a series of physical and energetic practices developed by author and founder of the Yin Project, Rachael Jayne Groover, including a powerful moving meditation.
Tap into your womb wisdom and learn how to be powerful AND feminine, how to create safe boundaries so you can allow your feminine to shine through and how good it feels when you embrace your feminine essence.
AFP practices help you:
• develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the personal and professional attention you want
• embrace your sensuality and accept positive attention
• experience more passion – particularly in your love life
• feel more comfortable setting clear boundaries
• look and feel more confident and radiant
• feel safe, supported and seen in the company of other women
Andia is an artist, healer and licensed Art of Feminine Presence teacher in the Byron Bay area. She has spent many years exploring her relationship with the feminine and bringing consciousness to her limiting beliefs. She is passionate about helping other women journey from the dark side of the moon into their fullness.
Cost: Earlybird $110 until 1 August $130 after that date
BYO: Lunch plate to share, water
Acct: A HEARTFELT CREATION
Account number: 264130
(Please include AFP, UKI and surname in payment details ref)