Illuminate Your Being: A Meditation & Spiritual Practice Retreat
Wednesday – Sunday, October 3 – 7, 2018
4 Glorious Days of Soul-Nourishing, Body-Opening, Mind-Stilling
… Connection to Yourself
Ready for some spiritual rejuvenation?
Imagine 4 days where you step fully away from the incessant to-do lists, the rushing to the next thing, the pushing forward on all engines.
4 days just for you… where you are so nourished that the tension and stress dissolve into a profound rejuvenation and enduring connection with your essence.
In the Illuminate Your Being Meditation and Spiritual Practice Retreat everything is provided for you to sink deeply within yourself. It offers a perfect balance of meditation, gorgeous natural environment, personal reflection, enlivening breathwork and movement, soul-full community, and delicious, healthy food to restore an inner harmony and luminosity.
All of the spiritual practices you’ll experience throughout the retreat will help to clear away any mental, emotional or physical haze so that the light and life force within you can really shine.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll experience during the retreat…
- Guided meditations to quiet the mind and experience the stillness within
- Breathwork to bring life force and rejuvenation into the cells
- Spiritual wisdom and guidance from experienced facilitators
- Personal time in silence and reflection
- Light work practices to illuminate contractions and energies held in the body, mind and emotions
- Conscious movement practices to enliven and open the body
- Connection with the peace and beauty of nature
- Profound and authentic conversations with an amazing community
- 3 delicious vegetarian and vegan meals a day (cooked for you by award-winning chefs of Open Table Catering)
Shree Devi and Lalita Shree Dasi travel around the world leading workshops and retreats to bring people into deeper alignment with their essence and transform anything that stands in the way of its expression. As close disciples of enlightened master Her Holiness Sai Maa, they bring a wealth of spiritual knowledge and experience from their personal practices and from working with thousands of people over the last decade.
They are both members of a monastic lineage, the Order of Sai Maa Brahmacharya, and have dedicated their lives to their spiritual practice and serving global enlightenment. The teachings they live and share bring together knowledge and practices from the Vedic tradition of India, esoteric self-mastery disciplines and transformational psychology. All of which they are committed to making easily accessible to your everyday life.
Learn more Shree Devi and Lalita Shree Dasi at www.illuminateyourbeing.com
What’s Included & Retreat Tuition
Your registration for the Illuminate Your Being retreat includes:
- All retreat sessions and activities
- 4-nights’ accommodation in double or single room (with price variation)
- 3 nourishing vegetarian or vegan meals a day
- An individual 30-minute practice guidance session with one of the facilitators, for first time participants
- Use of Gymea facilities including extensive walking trails and a therapeutic magnesium pool
The retreat tuition is $1450 (Australian dollars) for double room occupancy and $1625 for single room occupancy. A payment plan is available with registration prior to July 25.
Not included in the retreat tuition is travel to the Gymea Retreat Centre, including airport shuttle, and any healing treatments at or use of Gymea Day Spa amenities.
Limited capacity! As Gymea only has 20 rooms available, this retreat will fill up. We encourage you to register soon to hold your spot.
For complete retreat information—including daily schedule, teacher bios and FAQ—and to register visit: www.illuminateyourbeing.com