Over the 4 days, you will be immersed in really inspiring Pilates, yoga and meditation classes as well as Myofascial movement and release workshops, healing massage treatments, guided writing reflection and nourishing organic, vegetarian meals.
You will be able to:
- Enjoy fresh, healthy organic and delicious vegetarian food.
Head Chef, Todd Stream Cameron has had vast culinary experience spanning 18 years in various cuisine styles. These skills coupled with his philosophy of energetic awareness come together to provide high quality, contemporary, health-enhancing food.
- There are vegan food options available.
- Morning and afternoon teas are provided.Todd has played a significant role in the development of Australian spa cuisine, spending five years from his inception as head chef of this retreat and winning the Olivia Newton-John’s award for his cooking.
- Enjoy the magnesium outdoor swimming pool. There is unlimited use.
- Enjoy the beautifully appointed yoga space. That’s where you’ll practice Pilates or yoga twice daily to strengthen yourself, to create fluidity and calmness. There will be restorative and nourishing classes such as, fascia release, meditation, Pilates & Slings Myofascial training. All levels are welcome.
- Enjoy an afternoon dedicated to Ikebana, art and craft, taught by Elisabeth De Silva.
- Visit the local art gallery.
- Take time to map your aspirations, and to take rainforest walks. You can use the extensive walking tracks.
- Or use your free time to rest, reflect or write.
- Make your connection with the peace and beauty of nature. There will be ample time to do your own thing, to join others or to retire to your own room.
- Yet another enjoyable activity is the spa circuit. There you can make connections with like-minded souls and take part in optional spa time: massage, facial and sauna. I’ll be in touch closer to departure to the retreat to see if you would like to book and pay for a special spa session.
The retreat will be a small group with a maximum of 20, as I’d love to spend time with you and connect in this beautiful habitat away from the hustle of city life.
If this pilgrimage sounds like you, don’t wait.
You deserve some time out experiencing the joy of living deeply. For me, teaching and creating in this way, https://www.gymearetreat.com.au is a profound joy and a real privilege. I look forward to sharing this beloved practice and path with you.
Deposit $300, non-refundable to secure your place;
Pay in full by 31.01.2019 and receive an Early Bird discount of $100;
All payments to be paid in full by 30.04.2019 (terms and conditions apply)
Option 1: Twin shared room $1690 per person.
Option 2: King single room $1890
- 4 nights retreat accommodation.
- Check-in 4. Of September 2019, 2 pm at Retreat.
- All meals plus fruit and tea station throughout the retreat.
- 1x entrée spa circuit, transport to the local gallery.
- Twice a day practice with Claudia Pilates, latest Myofascial Release technique, and Yoga inspired practice with guided Relaxation.
- 90 Minute Master class Body, Mind and Soul
- Ikabana workshop.
- Airport transfers return. Gold Coast Airport nominated times: Arrival 2 pm at Retreat, pick up time airport between 12-1.30 pm. Departure 2 pm at retreat after Lunch.
- Airfares and travel insurance. See cancellation police and full retreat schedule provided by Create Movement’s Brochure.
I hope you can join this great pilgrimage.
https://www.gymearetreat.com.au (This is the website for viewing the beautiful retreat.)
It is a sustainable eco retreat venue. We are super passionate about sustainable living and that’s one reason we have chosen to partner with Gymea Eco retreat. If you have ever dreamed of experiencing the beautiful northern region of NSW or if you dream of real soul connection and feeling totally at home in yourself, this is for you.
Gymea Eco retreat is positioned at the base of majestic Wollumbin, Mount Warning in the northern rivers region of New South Wales. The accommodation, spa and dining areas are built and run, in harmony with nature. It is perfect for rejuvenation and re-energising.
Your transformation will include changing all aspects of health, including the spiritual and physical sides. There will be space for healing as well as enjoyment of the wonderful facilities, allowing for the practice of yoga and Pilates in an exceptional setting.
More about Coming Home Retreat
For more information, pricing and registration please contact:
- Claudia Buehrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or+61 407582833
No refund on paid Deposit.
Four weeks before retreat: 50% refund
Eight weeks before retreat: 90% refund