Fasting Detox Retreat
Natural Instinct Healing’s ‘Simply Renew’ Fasting Detox Retreat is an educational, empowering, inspiring, and transformational journey!
9-Day Fasting Detox Retreat – October 20 – 28th, 2018
This Detox Retreat at Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa will emphasize a holistic approach to health, with a focus on detoxifying and cleansing the body, mind, and spirit through fasting. It is suitable for anyone who wants, or needs, a deep and thorough cleanse and are serious about transforming their health.
Our Simply Renew program focuses on detox and cleansing through fasting.
Whilst you are fasting (abstinence from food), your body will be purged of long-term accumulated toxins and acid wastes which are affecting its ability to absorb nutrients and potentially adding to dis-ease in your body.
As the toxic load reduces the functioning of every cell in your body is enhanced, which makes Simply Renew a very powerful tool in eliminating disease processes in the body, building up energy, strength and vitality and assisting in weight loss.
Using specific high quality natural supplements and practitioner prescribed herbs, the toxins literally get “pulled out” via the body’s elimination pathways: colon, skin, kidneys, liver, lungs and lymph nodes.
This process is supported by:
1. Colonics and enemas (removal of mucoid plaque and toxins that accumulate in the digestive tract)
2. Steam baths and saunas (removal of toxic build up via the skin and lymph nodes)
3. Dry skin brushing and massages (supports circulation and lymphatic drainage)
4. Gentle exercise (increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, increase weight loss)
During the nine days all detox retreat participants will enjoy the following inclusions:
- Pre-cleanse support and dietary plan before arriving to the retreat
- Accommodation for length of retreat (8 nights)
- Constant on-site guidance and support from trained professionals during the entire length of retreat
- Orientation on arrival including personalised health and physical assessment
- Welcome Pack & Educational Workbook including information on the process of fasting, recipes to take home, refresher sprays, and a whole lot more!
- All fresh juices, coconut water, broth soup, and herbal teas (we use local organic produce where ever possible)
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance the detoxing capacity of the body
- Liver Flush drink and supporting supplements
- Daily guided exercise classes – including 4 yoga classes + e.g. water therapy, guided walks, ecstatic dance, etc.
- 2 x one hour massages tailored to further enhance the detoxification process
- 3 x one hour Steam, Sauna, Hydrotherapy Spa and Plunge Pool sessions to further enhance the detoxification process
- Workshops on a variety of topics including nutrition, eating for health, food as medicine, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, hormonal balance, etc.
- Enema Colon Cleansing Kit
- Guided meditations
Fasting Detox Testimonials
See some Fasting Detox Retreat video testimonials from a previous NIH retreat at Gymea, participants pictured above. It was incredible for me (Stephen) to watch the Sonia (my wife) and the other fasting detox retreat participants transform in front of my eyes. By the end of the Retreat, they were all so clear eyed and glowing it was incredible.
For further details on Natural Instinct, fasting detox retreat you can request a brochure by clicking here and following the instructions. For more information on Natural Instinct Healing’s approach and philosophies applied in the fasting detox retreat then click here or email: email@example.com
Fasting Detox Retreat details:
Simply Renew Fasting Detox Retreat begins on Saturday October 20th and runs until Sunday October 28th, 2018, at Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa, 128 Bonnydoon Road, Uki, NSW 2848
About Natural Instinct Healing:
Natural Instinct Healing facilitate Detox, Health, Fasting, Cleansing and Yoga Retreats in Bali and Australia; from which we provide our clients with serene environments and practical tools to experience positive transformational change in their lives, focusing on a holistic model of body, mind and soul awareness.
Get a second opinion on the whole Fasting Detox Retreat
Finally, for a further insights into the whole Fasting Detox Retreat experience offered by Natural Instinct Healing and this Fasting Detox Retreat, you are welcome to chat to Sonia about her experience gained from attending 3 previous Natural Instinct Retreats held here at Gymea. Sonia has decided to do a detox every year with NIH, so she clearly loves the whole experience, AND she can give you her honest views… Sonia can be contacted on (02) 6679-5555 or via email