Spirit in Business Retreat – Stunning Northern Rivers Hinterland, NSW, March 13th – 15th 2015
Join us for this magnificent Spirit in Business retreat weekend in the stunning Northern Rivers Hinterland of NSW, especially designed for Health & Wellbeing Practitioners to create heartfelt success in their business. Friday evening we settle into the arms of mother earth, grounding and connecting with the body and the breath. On Saturday & Sunday we focus on spirit in business; deeply connecting you to your unique being and path, then blend in ethical business tools for success, crafting a unique program for you to fully embody your sacred livelihood from a place of authenticity, power and passion.
- Deeply connect to your body, your breath, your heart and your soul
- Who are you in essence?
- Immerse yourself in the magnificence of your being
- What are you afraid of or worried about?
- Learn the art of trust, guidance and surrender
- Create a daily spiritual practice to guide your way
- Invite growth from a space of illumination, joy, ease and love
- Create a deep spiritual connection to the earth, your self, your body, your tribe and the universe/spirit
- Self care and self love as a devotional practice
- From the deepest part of your being your best work evolves
- The art of manifestation – energetic techniques for authentic success
- Setting intentions for yourself & your business
- Understanding the “why” you do what you do and communicating that clearly to others
- Learn to develop & trust your intuition when making choices
- Giving yourself permission to follow your unique path to success
- Create a business that lives and breathes who you are
- How to format your unique message into a cohesive program of events, classes, workshops, talks or retreats.
- Create a unique menu for consultations
- Social Media schedule that enhances your message and identity through blogs, facebook etc
- Create a customer profile the who of your business
- Delving deeper into niche markets and how to attract people in line with your work.
- Using the creative spirit in business
- Working in service
- Following through with your plans and goals
- Boundaries for you, your clients and your business
- Working the 80/20 way, creating heartfelt success through potency
Gymea retreat is a stunning location that has been chosen for the energy it will bring to our beautiful retreat. It forms a bowl that holds us in a sacred space. According to Australian Bush Flower Essences “Gymea Lily allows a person to draw from its powerful energy and attain the strength to be who they are, and do what they have to do. It enables them to achieve and fulfill their highest destiny, to find what gives them passion in their life and follow that passion, to do what really makes their heart sing”.
And of the surrounding region from the Bundjalung people; “Wollumbin (Mt Warning) is a place of law, initiation and spiritual learning. This is a very blessed place. The protection inside this ring of mountains has always been sacred to our people and to many of the other tribes. This makes Wollumbin a place life flows from. This life flow we see reflected in the water, in the mountains and in the land. In everything here we see the power and strength of spirit. It tells us about our part in it.”
Why Ginny West?
With qualifications in small business management and over 18 years in health & wellbeing, I have built a dynamic business in both Melbourne and the Surf Coast region of Victoria, where I now live. I am trained in over 10 modalities which I have delivered in the format of classes, consultations, workshops, retreats, writing and public speaking. I have had extensive experience in community, corporate, schools & resorts. I have been a visiting practitioner at Australian and International 5 Star Retreats. I have recently published my first book The Art of Joy, and write a regular wellbeing column, and magazine articles. I am committed to helping you build your practice or multi-modality business into one that thrives financially & radiates from your authentic being. (I love a good laugh too)
The Spirit in Business Retreat begins at 4pm on Friday March 13th and finishes at 4pm Sunday March 15th. Price includes all delicious vegetarian meals, single or twin share ensuite accommodation, use of the beautiful magnesium swimming pool, nia dance & movement medicine, meditation, all workshops, training manual. Bliss, illumination and joy come free! This retreat is tax deductable as a business training event
Twin Share accommodation $695 by Feb 11th or $750
Single room accommodation $795 by Feb 11th or $850.
Please note that twin share accommodation is cosy, so if you prefer your own space and privacy the single room option may be best!
Feel free to call me with any queries 0413 596 784 or email@example.com
Payment via direct deposit Bendigo Bank BSB 633000 Acct 132468497 Virginia A West trading as Wildlotus or via Eventbrite link below. Love to see you there!