Do you struggle to feel like yourself in winter?
You’re not alone.
Dropping temperatures, shorter days, unpredictable weather and slower energy of winter means you’re more likely to experience…
- Mood swings
- Brain fog
- A drop off in motivation and enthusiasm
- Emotional eating, weight gain and digestive issues.
But what if…
You prepared yourself for winter and the rest of the year by taking time to…
Recharge. Renew. Remember who you are…
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND dedicated to creating ease and flow…
Spend three days and nights at Gymea, a sustainably designed eco retreat and spa in heart of the Byron Bay Hinterlands surrounded by lush rainforest, inspired gardens and indoor spaces, and bright, fresh, contemporary accommodation..
Enjoy nourishing meals, nurturing movement, personalized self care and deep connection.
It’s an opportunity to let go of the autumn season and prepare yourself for an inspired winter and rest of the year!
We’ll focus on:
- Experiencing silence, meditation and nourishing yoga practices..
- Discovering your winter self and creating sustainable life and wellness goals for the season and year.
- Learning to eat like you love yourself in winter and beyond (including Ayurvedic wellness and cooking classes for nourishing winter-time meals)
- Establishing your Ayurvedic self care practices for flourishing through the winter and the rest of 2019!
- Creating an individual daily routine to support your season and your life!
- The seasonal pitfalls that can take a toll on your immunity, motivation and confidence.
- How to eat and exercise through the winter season for energy and focus.
- What you can do to avoid common seasonal issues like depression and weight gain.
- How to keep your hair and skin smooth, healthy and glowing throughout the season.
- Simple ways to stay in sync with your environment and keep your immune system strong and supportive.
JOIN US FOR THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL WEEKEND
June 20- 23rd, 2019 (during the seasonal shift)
Ayurveda calls this time of year “ritu sandhi” – literally meaning seasonal transition.
It’s a powerful time to…
Prioritize your self care
The weekend includes:
- Three nights accommodation in beautifully appointed “eco-deluxe” ensuite rooms (twin shares and twin singles available)
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Daily workshop sessions on Ayurvedic diet, lifestyle and self inquiry
- Cooking demos and classes
- Three fresh, beautiful, seasonally appropriate Ayurvedic meals daily
- Healing spa circuit [special circuit of spa experiences]
- Full use of retreat facilities including:
- Walking tracks,
- Magnesium pool
- Full menu of spa treatments available at additional cost
- Quiet time for contemplation and rest
Early Bird (before March 31st):
Twin Share Room: $997 OR 3 Payments of $365
($1150 after March 31st)
Private Room: $1185 OR 3 Payments of $430
($1270 after March 31st)
BRING A FRIEND – BUY ONE GET ONE 20% OFF – Before March 31st
*Payment plans available – Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
$300 Deposit is required to hold your spot.
Let go of what’s not working
Tune into what you REALLY need
Set life and wellness goals aligned with the season
Discover how to nourish your mind and body
Create rituals for nurturing your soul…