We joyfully welcome you to join us for this life changing experience…
Immerse yourself in the idyllic rainforest surrounds of Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa and sink deeply into rejuvenating rest and eco-spa-bliss while we guide you through your detox journey.
Your retreat includes:
- 3 nights & 3 days accommodation at Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa (40 mins Gold Coast airport/45 mins Byron Bay)
- Personalised Naturopathic guidance, support and private consultation
- Delicious quality organic cold-pressed juices, herbal teas, smoothies, veggie broths, and natural detox-support supplements
- Pure Micro-filtered drinking water
- 3 x spa sessions including Sauna Room, Steam Room, Magnesium Mineral Plunge Pool, and Ozone Hydrotherapy Spa
- Unlimited access to 20m magnesium mineral swimming pool
- 2 x Massage treatments
- Personal detoxifying body scrubs and clay masks
- Gentle exercise and meditation guided by trained yoga professionals
- Nature walks through superb rainforest
- Health and Detoxification Education sessions
- Pre and post retreat guidance & support
- Choose from a range of organic body treatments, healing treatments and facials
Investment: $890 twin/double $1050 private room
SAHAAJA & DETOX
Sahaaja is a Sanskrit word that refers to our ‘natural state’ where life flows effortlessly with spontaneity and simplicity. At the birth of Sahaaja Detox Retreat, the name ‘Sahaaja’ was given to reflect this natural place of equilibrium in which the body is light and vibrant with energy, the mind is clear and focused, and the spirit shines with peace and natural joy.
Part of the beauty of life is that it naturally moves towards the state of Sahaaja all by itself! Thus, the body naturally processes and eliminates toxins through the kidneys, liver, lungs, colon, skin, and lymph system. However, in today’s modern world, the body is confronted with an over-abundance of toxins from such sources as additives and preservatives in processed foods and medicines, pollution, and pesticides. The body can become overwhelmed by this toxic-overload, which is where the practice of consciously assisting your body through a detox program becomes invaluable.
Toxins are chemicals that are known to have harmful effects on the body. High levels of toxic substances interact with your body causing an imbalance in your physical, emotional, and psychological state. They can be stored in your muscles, fat cells, organs, and blood. There are three main ways that toxins negatively affect your body: by upsetting smooth digestion and the balance of bacteria in the stomach; by upsetting the acid-alkaline balance in the body, creating an extremely acidic environment, and; by increasing the proliferation of free radicals in the body, thus increasing the likelihood of cancer and other illnesses.
Another part of the beauty of life is that it has given us an abundance of delicious detoxifying and balancing foods, as well as practices and techniques from the wisdom of the ages that greatly assist the natural detoxification process, such as massage, saunas, yoga, meditation, and many more. Our aim at Sahaaja Detox Retreat is therefore to create the ideal environment so as to provide you with the very best possible opportunity for your body, mind, and spirit to detoxify, and return to your natural, harmonious state of Sahaaja.